Happily Ever After Starts Here
Register for nearly any
Our honeymoon registry goes above and beyond to help make your dream honeymoon come true. We connect you directly to resorts, cruise lines and travel companies to curate experiences specific to your location, giving you an idea book full of wedding gifts you’ll love and your guests will be excited to give. Choose a registry that’s fun, easy and every gift leads to something unforgettable.
Choose from an extensive list of hotel perks, excursions, romantic packages and more. We partner with major hotels, resorts, cruise lines and travel brands to offer exclusive experiences tied to your location.
Benefit from online tools and customizable wedding websites to take the stress out of planning. With live customer support, our team’s here to help you and your guests every step of the way.
Breakdown the cost of each experience, giving your friends and family the option of paying for part or all of it. Unlike other registries, you can send your money directly to your bank account or vacation property, so it’s protected and available for you to spend on-site.
How does Honeymoon Adventures work?
Why should I use Honeymoon Adventures?
- We are the only registry that offers you the option to have your gifts actually delivered to your hotel(s) that are partnered with us.
- You can withdraw your gift monies, anytime as many times as you like with no extra fees!
- We are the ONLY PCI compliant online honeymoon registry to ensure your friends and families money and information are secure.
- You can book travel through whomever you would like, or use one of our 29,000 travel agent partners.
- You can choose from our pre made registry templates or create your own with a choice of over 400 photos. [sample-registry-link]
- We have the most extensive list of hotel partners, gift choices and extras like a photo album where your friends and family can print photos for free!
- You can have the honeymoon of your dreams all presented in a fun and tasteful design to your wedding guests.
When will we receive gift funds from this honeymoon registry?
- Request an eGift card from our list of available gift cards. There is no fee to receive funds in this manner. Most eGift cards are delivered same day, if requested before 5pm PST. You should receive an email within 2-3 hours.
- You can also request a Visa Gift Card up to $250 with a flat $4.95 activation fee to be mailed USPS within 2-3 business days.
- Send funds directly to your US based bank account via ACH bank to bank direct deposit. This is a very efficient and secure method, and funds are received within 2-3 business days. A service fee of 3.5% will apply to funds requested via this method*.
- Have a check mailed to you via US postal service. A service fee of 7% will apply to funds requested via this method* and delivery time is about 2 weeks. (We are not responsible for lost mail - a great reason to "Go Green" and use the bank to bank transfer service.) *Note: If your service fee was paid by a gift giver, no service fee will be applied to ACH or check requests. Also for check requests, additional fees may apply if a check is lost and a replacement is requested. Email email@example.com for more information.
How much does it cost to use the wedding registry and wedding website?
What does the service & handling fee cover?
This is not simply a fee for processing monies; it's a fee so that we can continue to provide outstanding services for you. To run this registry company, we have a dedicated team, providing a high quality and professional service.
Store registries carry costs such as shipping, taxes and gift-wrap charges to cover the services. The service fee this registry charges is often less than these charges imposed on your guests. The honeymoon registry saves your guests time and gas with the comfort and convenience of purchasing their gift from their home or office. And, there is no hassle or embarrassment of returning or exchanging unwanted gifts for you!
How do I notify guests about my registry and wedding website?
- Downloadable announcements to print
- An email announcement wizard
- A wedding website
- A full online photo album
- A wedding blog
- A share tool to post your registry on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
What is a Wedding Website?
What if some of my wedding guests aren't that computer friendly?
Does Honeymoon Adventures book the experiences for me?
Will you send the gift money from my honeymoon registry to my travel agent?
How do I know how much to ask for?
How am I notified of a purchase?
When will my Honeymoon Wishes registry be active? When will my honeymoon registry close?
What if we don't know where we are going but want to use the honeymoon registry?
Can I use this honeymoon gift registry if I am not from the US?
Can I use this site for my Anniversary, Birthday or Graduation Celebration?
Can we set this up for a wedding couple as a surprise?
Who manages this honeymoon registry site? Are you a secure company?
How do I make changes?
What is a honeymoon gift registry?
Instead of home goods, couples can register for a wide range of experiences such as a room upgrade or excursion. Most couples break up the cost of each gift so guests can pay for part or all of one or multiple items.
Why should I buy something from Honeymoon Wishes?
Honeymoon Wishes is the most trusted honeymoon registry and the preferred platform for more than 750,000 couples. Customers can leverage our connections to contact partner service providers directly.
How do I know how much to give?
We work with our partner service providers and travel suppliers to create suggested gift amounts. Couples can divide the gift into smaller amounts so you can provide a portion or the entire amount requested. For example, if a honeymoon suite upgrade that costs $600.00 is divided into 10 gifts of $60.00 each, you can buy 1, 2, 3 or all 10 gifts. Similarly, you can buy parts of multiple items.
All gift amounts are displayed and transacted in US currency. If you’re viewing this site from outside of the United States, please double check the currency exchange rates when purchasing gifts.
Why is Honeymoon Wishes better than giving money at the wedding?
Today's couples love the convenience of our services. Unlike a check or cash, couples can more accurately and easily plan activities based on the gift amounts received.
Why is there a service and handling fee?
This allows us to run a secure website, provide live customer service, keep a complete accounting history for your registry, offer wedding websites, as well as remain bonded and PCI compliant.
An industry standard 2.5% credit card processing fee is also charged to gift givers.
How do I find the couple’s registry list?
Click on “Find A Couple” in the main navigation. Once on the directory page, enter the couple’s names. If there are several couples with the same name, you can choose from the list.
How do I contribute to a couple’s registry?
Browse the list of gifts that the couple has registered for, make a selection and amount you prefer and then follow the checkout prompts.
Where does my gift money go after I make a purchase?
The couple will receive a gift certificate, gift card, credit and/or funds in their account. Distribution of funds is dependent on the account setup.
Is Honeymoon Wishes secure?
Our website is the only honeymoon registry to be PCI compliant, so you can feel confident when entering personal information. We also have a Turbo SSL certificate, which is tested daily by GoDaddy, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all purchases.
Do you store my personal credit card information?
Can I call or fax in my order?
If you would like to call in your order, use our toll free number at (800) 801-3493, Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. To fax an order, please provide the necessary information at (858) 433-0500.
How do I get a receipt?
After your purchase is complete, we’ll email you a receipt. For any issues, please call (800) 801-3493.
How does the couple see what I purchased for them?
After you make a purchase, we send the couple an email to view the "Gift Announcement.” During the checkout process, you have the options to personalize it, post a message on the “Well Wishes” section and/or create a customized deluxe gift card to mail or give to the couple in person. Couples can use the “Thank You Tracker” or “View Gifts.”
How can I contact you if there’s a problem?
We offer live customer support. For any issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our toll free number (800) 801-3493, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
Is honeymoonwishes.com ADA accessible?
We are constantly working on the website to make sure we meet the standards for ADA accessibility. For more information please see our ADA policy here.